Bills are audited as part of Revenue Assurance
before being sent to the customers.
Scope of Work
Sample of 1000 bills are taken 3-4 days before
due date of bill cycle.
Sample contains all types of schemes - corporate, promo schemes etc.
Bills are checked from revenue perspective & customer perspective.
Discrepancy, if any, noticed is intimated to IT
through concerned officials.
After close of bill cycle, sample of say
200 bills are checked again for corrections.
Discrepancy Report is given after close of each
bill cycle. This contains any discrepancy in rates, roaming, VAS,
promo, special products.
An audit is carried out to see the validity of the
receipts which are floating in the circle to assess control over the
movement of the receipt books, amount received on behalf of the
company and providing reports thereon.
Inventory Report of Receipt Books.
Ageing Report of Books with Agencies.
- Mismatch in amount of receipt & amount actually deposited.
- Delay in number of days from collection of cash till
- List of missing, cancelled, blank receipts.
- Whether all counterfoil of cancelled receipts duly cancelled
- Whether all counter foil of blank receipts are available.
- List of not legible receipts.
- Receipt number with mobile number different in system.